Design the #Shambhala2018 Official T-Shirt
Calling all artists, graphic designers and creative souls! Create a Shambhala Music Festival T-Shirt design and see your ideas come to life!
We want YOU to design a shirt for Shambhala Music Festival’s 21st Anniversary.
The Winner will receive a sweet prize pack, including:
Merch Prize Pack (Grassroots hat, lanyard, Bandana)
Food Vouchers – Total Value $50 CAD
Water & Ice Vouchers – Total Value $25 CAD
2 x Tickets to your nearest SMF Pre Party
3 x of your exclusively designed T-shirts
Submission Deadline: June 5, 2018
- Download the 2018 SMF T-Shirt Contest folder below which will contain the 2018 logo, wordmark, and the T-shirt templates for Men & Women
- Submit your design mocked up on one of the provided T-Shirts
- Submissions must be uploaded as a high resolution .JPG (max. size 5 MB)
- Maximum art dimensions: 14” x 17”
- Design must include either “Shambhala Music Festival” and/or the Official Owl Logo
- Artwork will be printed on either a white or black T-shirt
- Do not submit designs with drug references, legal or otherwise
- All the artwork, fonts and vector graphics used in your submission must be either original, have a valid commercial license, or be royalty-free
- Supply .zip file of any vectors and fonts used that are not original
*If you have any trouble submitting your application using the button below, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Shambhala Music Festival T Shirt Contest folder
- Submission intake: May 11 – June 5, 2018
- Finalists chosen and uploaded to website: June 8, 2018
- Voting Period: June 8 – 11, 2018
- Winner announced: June 12, 2018
The top 5 entries will be chosen on creativity and originality. Top 5 entries will be posted on the Shambhala Music Festival’s website to vote. The design with most votes will be awarded the epic prize pack.
Official Design Rules
- Your file should be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi and at least 6″ in width and 6″ in height
- For uploading, accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .PDF, .EPS
- .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
- .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
- CMYK colorspace only
- Max file size is 60mb
Submit as many designs as you can create! You will need to submit a separate application for each design.
Please keep your high-resolution, layered working vector art files. Your working files must be provided in the case adjustments must be made. Shambhala Music Festival reserves the right to alter the design of any entry.